Monday, May 7, 2012

the witching hour

I was smart about this
at first

Careful
to remain alert
and aware
of the likely possibilities
of the only reality
that I was willing to accept

Calculating
devising rules
(I was going to play)
fortifying myself
for the road ahead
thinking always
of the end of this

Defying
the gravity
between us

But here i am now
recklessly
thinking of you
at the witching hour

And this Wild Woman has paralyzed me
sitting on my chest
piercing me
she speaks the spells of my heart

flies wantonly around my mind
flinging open the locked doors
shining her moonlight
on my secret thoughts

She makes me fiend for you
makes me writhe for you
makes me call to you

And now here we are
recklessly
looking into each other's eyes
at the Witching Hour

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mm mmm mmmm...so beautifully vulnerable sis! and passionate too...